Charitable Gift Fund Forms & Program Guide
There are agreement forms available to establish Charitable Gift Funds or to make additional contributions to existing funds. Grant recommendations may be made at the time of establishing the fund or by filling out the relevant sections at a later date. The forms are provided in Adobe Acrobat format. Once you have printed off a copy, please complete the agreement as per the instructions on each form.
The Foundation currently offers the two Charitable Gift Fund options. For details on these options, please refer to the Donor Program Guide or contact CGFCF. Donors may select either the Classic ($25,000 minimum) or the Flex ($100,000 minimum) option, depending on your personal objectives.
- If you are a Donor working with the assistance of a Professional Advisor or on your own and want to create a Classic Charitable Gift Fund, click here for a copy of the Classic Agreement Form.
- If you are a Donor working with the assistance of a Professional Advisor or on your own and want to create a Flex Charitable Gift Fund, click here for a copy of the Flex Agreement Form.
- If you are an Insurance Agent working with a client looking to contribute to an existing Charitable Gift Fund or create a new one using an insurance policy, then please complete a Life Insurance Agreement form.
- Looking to make a new or existing Charitable Gift fund the beneficiary of the proceeds of an insurance policy, RRIF, RRSP or bequest in a Will? Click here for a Beneficiary Gift Agreement Form.
- Looking to make an additional contribution to an existing Charitable Gift Fund? Click here for the Additional Contribution - Classic Form.
- Click here for the Additional Contribution - Flex Form
- Looking to make or change a grant recommendation on your Charitable Gift Fund? Click here for a Grant Recommendation Form.
- If you are a Donor NOT working with a Professional Advisor, wanting to make a gift-in-kind to create or make an additional contribution to a Charitable Gift Fund, then click here for a Transfer of Assets form to assist you in making your gift.
- Looking for more detailed information about the Charitable Gift Fund Program run by the Foundation? Click here to see the Donor Program Guide.
Questions? Concerns? Contact the Foundation directly for further assistance. Via Email: email@example.com or by Telephone at 1-866-712-5988.